Monday 2 December 2019

Taz: Wanted (PS2) - i don't have a nose Video Review (500 SUB SPECIAL)!


Yes - the inexplicably popular Tasmanian Devil has his own PS2 video game. Who knew? Well it turns out a good many of you out there knew of this forgotten gem and wanted me to cover it (apologies if I missed your name in the credits - there was at least one request from a long time ago that I forgot, I just know it). And to my surprise, this game is pretty impressive, considering its subject matter. Who knew a game about a flatulent, gibbering furry lump could be so damn good?! Join me in my (fairly lengthy) commentary as the ever-voracious Taz spins into action once again!



Also, a MASSIVE thank you for 500 subs! If you don't already, you can follow me:
Facebook - facebook.com/idonthaveanose
Twitter - @felxidhan
Patreon - patreon.com/idonthaveanose

Thanks again everyone! Hope you enjoy!

Michael (and Felix)



No comments:

Post a Comment