Tuesday 3 March 2020

M&M's Shell Shocked (PS1) - i don't have a nose Video Review!


I have some high quality videos about some high quality games on the way, including some long-awaited requests. In the meantime, here's a game that absolutely nobody asked for, ever. Enjoy, I guess. And then we'll pretend this video never happened. Deal?

Yes, indeed, we're off to go and visit another chocolate factory! Bet you can't believe your luck?! Seriously though, don't get your hopes up. This factory is filled with hazards galore, including plenty of hazards that should not logically be hazards - like chocolate. Yep. Even though M&M's are made of chocolate, it kills you instantly. It suffices to say, this place is a deathtrap. All is forgiven, Wonka. Your slave labour has never sounded so appealing.

You know, I'm finding these chocolate factories altogether rather disillusioning. Think I'll cancel that trip to Cadbury World.


 Anyway, if you liked watching me play this game (seriously, what the actual f*@! is wrong with you?!), feel free to follow me for more reviews of terrible games! My videos are kind of reviews, but they're also kind of like semi-walkthroughs. I like to call them 'talkthroughs', but I don't think that's a thing.

Facebook - facebook.com/idonthaveanose
Patreon - patreon.com/idonthaveanose
Twitter - @felixidhan
Blog - idonthaveanose.blogspot.com

Thanks again everyone! Sorry for subjecting you to this torture.

Oh, also - apologies if the video pieces are a little echoey - I'm temporarily working without a camera mic!

Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment