Wednesday 23 January 2019

The BEST of i don't have a nose reviews!

HELLO EVERYBODY! And welcome to this short compilation of 5 of my favourite retrogame reviews so far! I'm currently in the middle of my third series of game reviews, and thought it a good time to look back on previous episodes. If you like what you see, please remember to like and subscribe! I usually upload one video a month and I do accept requests (although it does take me a while to get around to them sometimes). Anyway, thanks for watching and I'll be back soon with a new review. In the meantime, check out the links below if you're interested in stalking me on social media!

Facebook: facebook.com/idonthaveanose
Twitter: @felixidhan
Patreon: patreon.com/idonthaveanose

Thanks to all my followers for your continued support!

Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment