Sunday 2 September 2018

Disney/Pixar Monsters, Inc. Scare Island/Scream Team (PS1) - i don't have a nose Video Review!




Did you know there's a prequel to Monsters, Inc.?! ... Okay then, did you know there's ANOTHER prequel to Monsters, Inc.?! Oh okay then. Well, I'm gonna talk about it anyway.
And since this game was released on both PS1 and PS2, I decided to take a look at both, even if they are almost exactly the same. As such, this review is a little different, in that the PS1 clips are signified by a grey controller symbol in the top left corner, while PS2 clips are represented by a black controller symbol. But enough with the explanations. The question is, is this game as scarily good as the movie?


Well, not quite, but it's nonetheless entertaining. Mike and Sulley both have their own subtle nuances and differences that make it fun to play as either character, and their scares are PRICELESS. But it isn't what I'd call a monster smash hit.
And speaking of which, I forgot to credit CrystalFissure for the gameplay footage! Go check out his channel.
Also, towards the beginning, I mention the other Monsters, Inc. PS2 game, and while I say it was released in North America, it's also come to my attention that it was released in Australia and New Zealand too. I am *almost* positive it did not have a UK release. Can anybody give me any more information on this? This game is something of a myth to me.

Thanks to Kris Jones for the request!
Follow me:
Twitter- @felixidhan
Facebook - facebook.com/idonthaveanose
Thanks for watching!
Blog- idonthaveanose.blogspot.com
Michael and Felix


No comments:

Post a Comment